Client: Monogram Foods
Location: Schulenburg, TX
Contract Amount: $1,100,000
Scope Performed: Construct one (1) 40’ x 60’ x 27’ Pre-engineered Building & existing Facility Remodel
- Removed approximately 135 LF of 4” IMP wall, including the wall between the oven room and the current chemical storage room.
- Removed approximately 444 SF of 4” IMP ceilings
- Removed approximately 155 LF of concrete curb
- Removed approximately 230 SF of concrete slab.
- Patched curb and walls where the walls are removed.
This project included modifying all utilities within the perimeter of the building that were required for the operation of the dryer. Modified utilities included chilled water, compressed air, and water. Existing hose stations for wash-down were repurposed as well.